Maker of POM Wonderful, FIJI Rebrands Itself
The Wonderful Company seeks to highlight its vertical structure
LOS ANGELES -- Roll Global, the parent company of POM Wonderful juices and FIJI Water, this week officially changed its name to the Wonderful Company. This strategic move will align the company’s long-standing passion for harvesting healthy and nutritious foods with the consumers it serves across America and the globe, according to the company.
“At the Wonderful Company, we are totally integrated in our approach to farming and distribution; we grow our produce, then harvest, package and deliver to a store near you,” said Stewart Resnick, co-owner and president of the Wonderful Co. “We established this vertical structure to ensure that our quality standards are maintained at every step along the way from our orchards to your tables.”
“Consumers know us from our iconic Super Bowl commercials and viral marketing campaigns,” said Lynda Resnick, co-owner and vice chair. “Now we want the world to know the company behind some of America’s healthiest and most popular brands.”
The company’s market-share highlights include:
- Wonderful Pistachios: The No. 1 tree-nut brand and one of the top-selling salty snacks in America
- Wonderful Halos: The No. 1 mandarin orange in America
- POM Wonderful: The No. 1 100% pomegranate juice brand in America
- FIJI Water: The No. 1 premium bottled water brand in America
- Teleflora: The No. 1 floral delivery service through local florists
- JUSTIN Wine: The No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California
In addition to the Wonderful Co. name change, the following operating units also have new names: Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds (formerly Paramount Farms); Wonderful Citrus (formerly Paramount Citrus); and Wonderful Orchards (formerly Paramount Farming).
Based in Los Angeles, the Wonderful Co. is a privately held $4-billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands.