Chester's Opens 11 New Locations in May
C-store chicken concept grows in seven states
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Chester's International opened 11 new convenience store and other locations in May, partnering with retailers in California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Texas, Washington and Wyoming to offer its fried chicken.
New Chester's locations:
- Cash Saver/Cost Plus in Amarillo, Texas.
- Cash Saver/Cost Plus in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Fast Mart and Fuel in Houston.
- Fastway in Renwick, Iowa.
- Friendly Express in Kingsland, Ga.
- Hudson Market in Hudson, Colo.
- Rosedale Chevron in Bakersfield, Calif.
- Silverdale Chevron in Silverdale, Wash.
- The Station in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Warehouse Market in Sheridan, Wyo.
- Westside Chevron in Needles, Calif.
"We are proud to welcome the addition of 11 outstanding new retail locations this May. We have a strong set of new partners and look forward to growing the Chester's brand with each retailer," said John R. Nelson, regional operations manager for Chester's International.
Along with its chicken, Chester's offers a variety of side items including potato wedges, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried corn, cole slaw and macaroni and cheese. Chester's dipping sauces complement the menu items.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Chester's is a leader of quick serve restaurant (QSR) concepts with more than 2,000 Chester Fried licensed and Chester's franchised locations. Chester's offers flexible size and store layout options, training and support. It uses only fresh chicken that is specially marinated and double-breaded using a proprietary family recipe and offers bone-in, tenders and potato wedges as well as sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfast and sides.