Taco Bell Breakfast now available nationwide, endorsed by "Ronald McDonald"
IRVINE, Calif. -- Beginning March 27, more than 5,500 Taco Bell restaurants nationwide will open at 7:00 a.m. or earlier for the biggest launch in the company's 52-year history, supported by an integrated marketing campaign that highlights how the brand hopes to revolutionize traditional breakfast choices at quick-service restaurants (QSR). The new Taco Bell Breakfast includes 13 new menu items, featuring the Waffle Taco, the A.M. Crunchwrap and the Cinnabon Delights.
The full Taco Bell Breakfast menu will include:
- Bacon or Sausage A.M. Crunchwrap: Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon or a sausage patty and a crispy hash brown wrapped and grilled in a warm flour tortilla. Suggested price: $2.49.
- Bacon or Sausage Waffle Taco: A warm waffle wrapped around bacon or a sausage patty and scrambled eggs, served with a side of syrup. Suggested price: $1.99.
- Bacon or Sausage Breakfast Burrito: Bacon or sausage, scrambled eggs and melted cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. Suggested price: $1.69.
- Bacon or Sausage A.M. Grilled Taco: Scrambled eggs, melted cheddar cheese and sausage or bacon folded in a warm tortilla and grilled for portability. Suggested price: $1.
- Steak & Egg Burrito: Scrambled eggs, melted cheddar cheese and marinated premium thick-cut steak, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. Suggested price: $2.49.
- Sausage Flatbread Melt: Grilled flatbread filled with a sausage patty and melted cheddar cheese. Suggested price: $1.
- Cinnabon Delights: Warm, bite-sized pastries filled with Cinnabon frosting and covered with Makara cinnamon sugar. Suggested price for 2: $1; 4: $1.49; 12-pack: $4.49.
- Hash Brown: A crispy potato hash brown. Suggested price: $1.
- Orange Juice: Tropicana 100% orange juice. Suggested price: $1.99.
- Premium Hot Coffee: Premium Rainforest Alliance certified hot coffee made with 100% Arabica beans. Suggested price: $1.49.
"Breakfast is the fastest growing day-part in QSR, and until now, consumers have been stuck with the same old breakfast sandwich choices everywhere they turn," said Brian Niccol, president of Taco Bell Corp. "We intend to break the boring breakfast routine by making mornings fun again. By reinventing the traditional tastes of breakfast in a way that only Taco Bell can, we'll give America a fresh new perspective on classic breakfast tastes, with the value we're famous for. And we'll support it with a marketing campaign that challenges the status quo."
Taco Bell's most extensive menu launch includes the company's largest marketing campaign ever. The new TV creative was produced by Deutsch LA, who hired real people named Ronald McDonald to tout the Taco Bell Breakfast. The company has debuted several TV spots on its YouTube page. Additionally, Taco Bell will continue to engage its passionate fan base across social media channels using #WakeUpLiveMas.
Irvine, Calif.-based Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc., Louisville, Ky., is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired QSR. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations have nearly 6,000 restaurants across the United States.