'Quick Food' at QuikTrip
Chain launches QT Kitchens fresh, made-to-order menu in several markets
TULSA, Okla. -- QuikTrip Corp. has launched its fresh, made-to-order menu of food, premium drinks and frozen treats in the Tulsa, Okla., Greenville-Spartanburg, S.C., and Charlotte, N.C., markets. Customers can order food at the new QT Kitchens full-service counters each day from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The new QT Kitchens menu features:
- Flatbreads: Chicken Bacon Ranch, Chicken Quesadilla, Spicy BBQ Steak
- Toasted Sandwiches: Classic Grilled Cheese, American Bacon Cheddar, Three-Cheese Italian, BLT with Cheese, Bacon, Egg & Cheese
- Pizza: 7-Inch Personal Pizza, Pizza By The Slice
- Soft Pretzels: Classic, Parmesan, Cinnamon Sugar
- Kolaches: Sausage, Bacon, Egg & Cheese
- Specialty Coffee: Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Americano, Chai Latte, Premium Hot Chocolate, Premium Blend Coffee, Premium Central American Espresso Oro
- Frozen Treats: QT Twister (premium soft-serve vanilla treat blended with choice of candies or flavors--M&M's, Butterfinger, Oreo and Reese's), Cones, Shakes
- Frozen Lemonade: Lemon, Strawberry, Blueberry
Currently, 42 Tulsa QuikTrip convenience stores, 20 Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson area c-stores and six Charlotte c-stores are offering the new QT Kitchens menu. Several more Tulsa stores will be making the conversion to full-service counters by the end of the year; all Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson stores by July 2014; and all Charlotte stores by mid-Aug. 2014.
QuikTrip is in the process of installing the QT Kitchens full-service counter in most of its nearly 700 c-stores across the United States.
"Our customers have been asking us to provide more options, and based on test store results and customer feedback, I believe we have delivered," said Chet Cadieux, QuikTrip chairman and CEO. "For 56 years, QuikTrip has set out to deliver the highest level of convenience and service to our customers. We are confident that this new offering will once again exceed expectations, and in fact, will change the way our customers think about quick food and QuikTrip."
Andy Houdashelt, director of food, said, "Just as we are passionate about cleanliness, product quality, and fast, friendly service in our stores, we are equally passionate about offering a new menu of fresh food and premium drinks that exceeds our customers' expectations," said Andy Houdashelt, director of food. "We want to give our customers an elevated food and drink experience, and that means providing a brand new menu full of flavor and variety and continuing to offer our well-known customer service and high standards of cleanliness."
Privately held QuikTrip owns and operates nearly 700 convenience stores in 11 states: Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.