Candy Hall of Fame Seeks Nominees
Deadline is Friday, Jan. 13
CLEVELAND -- The National Confectionery Sales Association is seeking nominations for prospective candidates into the Candy Hall of Fame.
The Candy Hall of Fame honor is bestowed on an individual who has dedicated his or her career to the confectionery industry.
To be considered for induction into the Candy Hall of Fame, you must meet the following requirements:
- Twenty years of service in the candy industry (buyers must have at least 10 years of service).
- Be at least 50 years of age.
- Have a demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the candy industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
- If retired or deceased, nomination must be within two years of either event.
Unless deceased, the nominee must:
- Attend the Candy Hall of Fame Induction event in October.
- Agree to meet NCSA deadlines for materials and information.
- Be a current NCSA member.
Click here to access a nomination form. The deadline for nominations is Friday, Jan. 13.