Nestle Reveals Candy Offerings for Easter
New Wonka Laffy Taffy Jelly Beans, Butterfinger NestEggs, Crunch Bunny, more
GLENDALE, Calif. -- Nestle Confections & Snacks has revealed its assortment of spring confections available nationwide.
The collection's highlights for spring include:
- Wonka Laffy Taffy Jelly Beans. The bold yellow, green, purple and red packaging features Laffy Taffy's signature flavors: banana, cherry, grape and apple in bright colors and jelly bean form. The manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) is $2.49 for the 14-oz. package.
- Nestle Butterfinger Bunny and Crunch Bunny. Crunch or Butterfinger chocolate bunny form. Solid milk chocolate with Butterfinger pieces or Nestle Crunch pieces scattered throughout. Measuring at 7.5 inches, and in spring-themed packaging, the MSRP is $3.49 for the 5.5-oz. package.
- Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans. A new twist on the classic jelly bean, now in rainbow Nerds flavors: orange, apple, cherry, grape and lemon with a crispy shell and chewy jelly bean center. The MSRP is $2.49 for the 13-oz. package.
- Butterfinger NestEggs and Crunch NestEggs. Chocolate eggs filled with Nestle Crunch crisped rice pieces or bits of Butterfinger in individually wrapped pastel pink, blue and orange metallic foils. The MSRP is $2.68 for the 10-oz. package.
- Wonka Zero Gravity Egg Hunt. Inside the package, each egg includes a hanging string, suction cups, adhesive stickers and glow-in-the-dark eggs for the most unusual of hiding places. The MSRP is $5.29 for the 3.4-oz. package.
- Hard2Find Egg Hunt. Each egg is shaped and colored to look like objects in nature from rocks and bark to concrete and grass. They are pre-filled with Wonka candy: Nerds, SweeTarts and Laffy Taffy. The MSRP is $5.29 for the 3.4-oz. package.
- Wonka Egg Fillers. Classic favorites--Spree, SweeTarts, Bottle Caps, Gobstoppers--in one convenient bag. Wonka Egg Fillers candy packages are individually wrapped, making it effortless to handle and distribute candy in the most sanitary way possible. The size of each bag fits neatly inside the colorful plastic eggs. The MSRP is $3.99 for the 18-oz. package.
Other Easter products offered by Nestle this year include SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies (MSRP $2.49 for 12-oz. package); classic SweeTarts candies in various shapes and flavors: Lemon, Apple, Strawberry, Blueberry and Grape; SweeTarts Gummies (MSRP $2.49 for 14-oz. package); bunny-shaped gummies in SweeTarts flavors; Wonka Golden Egg Hunt (MSRP $5.29 for 3.36-oz. package); pre-assembled Easter eggs stuffed with SweeTarts, Laffy Taffy and Nerds and one Golden Egg.
Food and beverage product maker Nestle USA, with 2012 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestle S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland--the world's largest food company--with 2012 sales of $98 billion.