CITGO’s Special Fuel Dispenser Pricing
Program provides incentives to oil company’s marketers and retailers
HOUSTON -- CITGO marketers and retailers can purchase Bennett Pacific Series dispensers, fully imaged with CITGO Centennial graphics, at an exclusive CITGO-negotiated price on all orders placed before Dec. 31, 2014. Additionally, special CITGO pricing is also available for Big Fueler Ultra High Flow Diesel dispensers and Big Fueler dispensers with diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
“We’ve seen how the new Centennial image helps drive traffic into CITGO-branded locations, so we’re helping our marketers and retailers further by providing special program pricing on upgraded fuel dispensers,” said Gustavo Velásquez, vice president supply and marketing with CITGO. “The benefits provided by these new dispensers help extend the positive consumer experience, giving customers another reason to come back to the location.”
The Bennett Pacific Series combines the latest technology with an attractive modern style that includes:
- Bennett Payment Systems--PCI/TDES approved and compatible with CITGO-approved POS systems
- The most energy-efficient dispenser providing savings in electricity operating costs
- Fewer components for greater reliability and significantly lower cost of ownership
- An intuitive, simple design for easy customer interface
- A 5.7” display with LED backlighting for optimal visibility in all lighting conditions
- Stainless-steel grade-select buttons and an all-metal nozzle boot for greater durability
Bennett Pump Co. is a growing manufacturer of fuel dispensers in North America. Bennett makes dispensers for almost any fueling application and is known as a technology leader in alternative fuels dispensers.
CITGO, based in Houston, is a refiner, transporter and marketer of transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and other industrial products. The company is owned by PDV America Inc., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A., the national oil company of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.