CHICAGO -- More than 500 convenience retailing executives, including C-suite operations (CEO, CFO and COO), managing partners, owners and presidents, will attend the 2016 Outlook Leadership Conference in the fall from Nov. 9-11 at the Fairmont Princess in Scottsdale, Ariz.
“Convenience at a Crossroads” is the theme for 2016 and is reflected in a carefully crafted agenda that will help retailers navigate today’s challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
This year, the event is covering topics that include natural/organic, technology, the presidential election, talent diversity, finances and TV success.
Prominent speakers include:
- Susan Adzick, vice president of sales and marketing, foodservice, McLane Co. Inc.
- Al Carey, CEO, North America, PepsiCo Inc.
- David Gregory, journalist and former moderator of NBC’s Meet the Press
- Hattie Hill, president and CEO, Women’s Foodservice Forum
- Steven Levitan, creator, writer and director of ABC’s Modern Family
- David Winter, director of business development, SPINS, Chicago
View all speakers and full bios at www.outlookleadership.com/speakers.
Other agenda highlights include an election viewing party, the C-Store Product Gallery featuring a new “Better for You” pavilion, charitable golf tournament benefiting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Outlook Leadership Catalyst Awards and more.
Check out full agenda details at www.outlookleadership.com/agenda.
- For retailers to register, visit www.outlookleadership.com or contact Jacob Winsor at [email protected]
“Outlook is one of my favorite conferences to attend. Each year I walk away refreshed and ready to address the issues in multiple areas of my business,” said previous attendee Megan Cardine, vice president of retail operations for convenience-store retailer Top Star Inc., Emmaus, Pa.
This event would not be possible without the generous support of its sponsors, particularly the title sponsors, which include:
- Altria Group Distribution Co., Richmond, Va.
- Anheuser-Bush, St. Louis
- Mars Chocolate North America, Hackettstown, N.J.
- Matrix Capital Markets, Richmond, Va.
- McLane Co. Inc., Temple, Texas.
- PepsiCo Inc., Purchase, N.Y.
All supplier partners are listed at www.outlookleadership.com/sponsors.
Chicago-based Winsight LLC is a business-to-business media and information services company specializing in the convenience-retailing, restaurant and noncommercial foodservice industries. Winsight has a media portfolio including CSP, Convenience Store Products, Restaurant Business and FoodService Director magazines; a suite of digital products such as websites, e-newsletters (CSP Daily News, Restaurant Business Daily and others) and webinars; plus video products, mobile and tablet apps, custom marketing solutions and the convenience-retailer intelligence tool, CSPedia. The Winsight Events group produces six exclusive large-scale, executive-level conferences—Restaurant Leadership Conference, FARE Conference, Outlook Leadership, Convenience Retailing University, FSTEC and Global Restaurant Leadership Conference—in addition to more than 12 major EduNetworking conferences and advisory meetings. Winsight recently acquired Technomic Inc., Chicago, a food-industry provider of primary and secondary market information and advisory services.