ATLANTA -- NACS has named Rahim Budhwani, president and CEO of 6040 LLC, as the group’s chairman. NACS elected its 2016-2017 Executive Committee during its board of directors meeting at the 2016 NACS Show in Atlanta.
Budhwani also chairs the NACS Executive Committee, which provides strategic direction and financial oversight to the association.
Hoover, Ala.-based 6040 LLC operates five convenience stores under the Monarch, Chevron, Shell and BP brands.
Budhwani (pictured) served on the board of the Petroleum and Convenience Marketers of Alabama (P&CMA) and on the NACS/Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council. He serves on the Alabama Underground Trust Fund board and also played a vital role in building the relationship between the National Alliance of Trade Associations and NACS.
Additional retail executives that NACS has named to the Executive Committee include:
- Vice chairman, treasurer: Joe Sheetz, president and CEO of Altoona, Pa.-based Sheetz Inc.
- Vice chairman, legislative: Julie Jackowski, senior vice president and corporate general counsel and secretary of Ankeny, Iowa-based Casey’s General Stores Inc.
- Vice chairman, convention: Wendy Chronister, CEO of Springfield, Ill.-based Chronister Oil Co. (Qik-n-EZ)
- Vice chairman, research: Kevin Smartt, CEO of Austin, Texas-based Kwik Chek Food Stores Inc.
- Vice chairman, member services: Jared Scheeler, managing director of Dickinson, N.D.-based The Hub Convenience Stores Inc.
- Vice chairman, international: Frank Gleeson, region managing director and COO of Dublin, Ireland-based Aramark Ireland
- Vice chairman: Ari Haseotes, CEO of Framingham, Mass.-based Cumberland Farms Inc.
Also on the NACS Executive Committee are:
- 2015-2016 NACS Chairman Jack Kofdarali, president of Corona, Calif.-based J&T Management Inc.
- 2014-2015 NACS Chairman Steve Loehr, vice president of operations support of La Crosse, Wis.-based Kwik Trip Inc.
Click on the link below for biographies of the new NACS Executive Committee members.