About Our Company:
Dyla is one of the fastest-growing beverage companies in the United States. Since our founding in 2012, we have more than doubled each year - now our brands are sold in over 20,000 stores.
We’re based in NYC, and have a rapidly expanding team of brilliant CPG folks, including C-level executives and board members from Nestle, Kraft, VitaminWater and VitaCoco.
One of our flagship brands is sold at the Front-End in the Convenience Channel:
FORTO – the #1 Coffee energy shot brand.
Created by a father of twins needing wholesome energy, FORTO is pure coffee (Organic, Fair-Trade, Cold-Brew) – plus 200mg caffeine from green coffee beans. Since launching across all U.S. Military bases, FORTO has been driving incremental growth for the Energy Shot category in retail stores nationwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a Sales Director to open up 50+ chains out of the top200 Convenience store chains – by cold-calling and directly-selling accounts.
We want someone very hungry, with experience selling products in the Front-End/HBC/Candy categories in the Convenience channel. The right candidate has demonstrated a proven ability in opening up new top200 Convenience store chains from a standing-stop.
Title: Convenience Sales Director(regional territory, working alongside other Convenience Sales Directors, no direct reports, some broker management)
Location: Home Office (*we are flexible on location within the continental United States)
Base Salary: competitive to market
Annual Bonus: up to 20%, based on sales targets
Equity: possible after 6 months with company
Travel: up to 90%
• Sell FORTO via cold-call and direct selling Front-End Convenience chain buyers. Work with brokers in event we have coverage in that region.
• Leverage account sales data and success at other Cstore accounts (Sunoco, Sheetz, CircleK, Caseys, Allsups, Hudson News, Travel Centers, etc.) to persuade buyers to stock FORTO at the Front-End, adjacent to 5Hour-Energy. Pursue taking space from other poor-performance Energy Shots SKUs, as well as adjacent categories (e.g. keychains, lighters, candy, etc.)
• Secure Planogrammed space on the shelf, or at the least, branded rack space for FORTO’s top2 SKUs (Mocha and Vanilla).
• Develop long-term relationship with each account (both Front-End buyer and senior management) for future expansion to top4-6 SKUs at that account, with performance over time.
• Manage & participate in key Convenience Channel trade shows
• Support our HQ team in managing account performance and growth, post-initial sale, including monitoring account-by-account performance, participating in company Monthly Sales/ Forecast Reviews, and resolving account issues such as validating deductions, bad goods discounts, orders not received on-time, on-shelf price & promotion discrepancy, etc.
To Apply, please send your resume to