LAS VEGAS — A Circle K in Pompano Beach, Fla., now carries the full King of Hemp product line, selling out of its initial allotment in about a month, according to the manufacturer.
- Alimentation Couche-Tard's Circle K is No. 2 on CSP’s 2021 Top 202 ranking of U.S. c-store chains by store count.
“This long-term partnership will marry Circle K’s customer reach with the prestigious King of Hemp brand’s product selection and exceptional quality,” said Jim Hancock, president of Las Vegas-based Hemp Inc. “Both Circle K and Hemp Inc. share a passion for innovation, integrity and a pioneering customer experience. With a shared commitment to serving and celebrating their customers, this powerful partnership is yet another long-term lucrative business relationship.”
King of Hemp products includes:
- CBD gummies that come in a variety of flavors and potencies of 25 grams, 20 grams and 10 grams. Flavors include blue raspberry, kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, guava, tropical, apple, citrus, berry tang and more. CBD fruit rings (20 grams and 10 grams) are available in apple, peach and watermelon. King of Hemp Sour Bears in assorted flavors (10 grams) also are in stock.
- Caviar (previously called Moon Rocks) offers high CBD potency and a rich taste. The caviar is made from Bubba Kush hemp flower, coated in a THC-free distillate and rolled in CBG-rich kief. Caviar can be smoked in a pipe or vaped.
- Diamonds, consumed by dabbing, contain more than 95% CBD and are derived from terpene-infused THC-free distillate.
- Pre-rolls are made from organic, pesticide-free Bubba Kush hemp wrapped in raw natural rolling paper.
- Fortified pre-rolls use the King of Hemp pre-roll and cover it with a high-CBD distillate and kief.
- Midnight Express, a high CBG pre-roll, is made from hemp flowers and named after Billy Hayes’ 1977 book, which was made into an award-winning film.
Las Vegas-based Hemp Inc. products are available to c-stores, health and wellness stores, gas stations, CBD stores, dispensaries and major chain stores across the country.
Circle K is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc., Laval, Quebec. Couche-Tard operates in 26 countries and territories, with more than 14,200 stores, more than 7,100 in the United States covering 48 states, primarily under the Circle K and Holiday Stationstores banners.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.