CHICAGO — NACS will offer more than 40 educational workshops over the four days of the NACS Show to be held in Chicago Oct. 5 through 8. Here’s a chronological schedule to help you plan your days. All times are Central Standard. See on-sight signage for exact locations.
Tuesday, Oct. 5
9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- NACS Advanced Category Management Certification
- Meeting Consumers Where They Are: Everywhere
- EV 101: What is EV/EV Charging and Why It’s Important
- The AI-Powered Convenience Store of the Future is Now Open for Business
- The Business Case for Sustainability Practices
- Private Label Trends
- Why Storytelling Helps Attract and Recruit Top Talent
- Building Customer Loyalty Through Employee Culture & Engagement
- Inspect, Detect, Correct, & Maintain: How to Maximize Fuel Equipment Uptime
- Recruiting & Retaining Employees: Roundtable Discussions
- Why Cross Channel Competitors Are Winning Trips
- 4 Ways to Stand Out as a Small Operator: Tips From the Gas Station Gourmet
- Disappearing Gallons: Cause & Effect
- Evolving Your Trip Drivers
- Food Safety Roundtables: Protecting Public Health and Your Brand
- Ransomware Is a Symptom
- Stronger Together: The Business Case for DEI
Wednesday, Oct. 6
- Determining the Perfect Product Mix
- Digitizing the Back Office
- EV 201: How Do I Do EV?
- From the Pump to the Store: Winning in an Environment of Expanding and Contracting Shopper Budgets
- The Convenience of Drive-Thru: Are C-Stores Asleep at The Wheel?
- How to Hire in the “New Normal” Labor Market
- Understanding Store Economics
- The Value Equation: Selling Strategies for Suppliers
- 5 Food Sampling Techniques and Why They Work
- Modern Strategies for Customer Engagement and Loyalty
- You Can Create Disney Magic, Too. Lessons in Leadership, Management, Culture & Customer Service
- Increasing Foot Traffic with Your App
Thursday, Oct. 7
- Cold Vault in 2021: Trends and Takeaways
- Creating an Integrated Mobile Experience
- Payments Disruption: The Card Companies Have Disrupted Your Business. How Will That Change?
- EV 301: The Economics of EV Charging
- The 2021 NACS/Conexxus Technology Roadmap
- What’s New With Cannabis
- Protecting Profits Through Loss Prevention
- What’s In It for Me? How Incentive Programs Work For the Small Operator
- Replicating Your Foodservice Offer Across Your Stores
- A New Approach to Dayparts
- Moving On: Easing Guests Post Pandemic Fears
- The Payment Blueprint of the Future
- Trends in Biofuels and a Bridge to the Future
- Winning Search Along the Digital Path to Purchase
Click here to see a list of General Session speakers.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.