GPM Investments launched its 100 Days of Summer promotional program this month, with numerous limited-time deals available to enrolled fas Rewards loyalty members through Sept. 5.
“The 100 Days of Summer program is our biggest promotional season of the year, offering plenty of opportunities for our customers to save both in store and at the pump,” said Ruth Ann Lilly, senior vice president of merchandising and marketing at GPM Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arko Corp. “Whether you’re on hunt for barbecue essentials, summer holiday parties, or stopping through on an exciting road trip, our customers can expect to find their favorite products, in stock and with reasonable price tags. Best of all, customers enrolled in our fas Rewards loyalty program can save even more with exclusive, in-app deals all season long.”
- GPM Investments is No. 6 on CSP’s 2023 Top 40 update to the 2022 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by store count.
GPM relaunched its fas Rewards app in late March. It is now available in the App Store and on Google Play. Enrolled loyalty members using the fas Rewards app will receive weekly in-app exclusive offers throughout the entire summer, offering 16 unique deals on top of existing seasonal offers. Highlights of the 100 Days of Summer include:
- $1.50 8.4-ounce summer edition Berry Red Bull (May 31-June 6)
- Free delivery courtesy of GPM Investments (June 7-13)
- $3 in fas Bucks in celebration of Father’s Day (June 14-20)
- Free 20-ounce Coke or Zero Sugar Coke Creations (June 21-27)
- $1 standard-size Skittles (June 28-July 4)
- Buy 1 get 1 Albanese Gummy Worms and Bears (July 5-11)
- Buy 1 pair of sunglasses, get a second pair free (of equal or lesser value) (July 12-18)
- Free Frito Lay Jack Links Meat Stick (July 18-25)
- Free any size iced coffee (July 26-Aug. 1)
- $1.50 16-ounce Monster Zero Sugar or Ultra Strawberry (Aug. 2-8)
- Free Chocolate Payday standard size (Aug. 9-15)
- Free any size fountain drink (Aug. 16-22)
- Free Slim Jim Monster (Aug. 23-29)
- Free 16-ounce Full Throttle energy drink (Aug. 30-Sept. 5)
Enrolled fas Rewards loyalty members will also be eligible for additional deals all season long, including:
- 99¢ any size fountain drinks and coffee (iced or hot)
- Free iced coffee on Fridays
- Buy 2 get 1 free Rockstar energy drink
- Opportunity to earn 20 cents off fuel with purchase (compared to 15 cents in store)
- Two for $5 for all king-size candy
GPM will also continue its “Buy More, Stack More, Save More” program, which allows enrolled fas Rewards members save both in-store and at the pump, as the summer travel season ramps up.
Richmond, Virginia-based Arko Corp. operates in four reportable segments: retail, wholesale, fleet fueling and GPM Petroleum, which sells and supplies fuel to its retail and wholesale sites. GPM Investments owns and operates c-store brands including Fas Mart, Shore Stop, Scotchman, BreadBox, Young's, Li'l Cricket, Next Door Store, Village Pantry, Apple Market, Jiffi Stop, Admiral, Roadrunner Markets, Jiffy Food Marts, E-Z Mart, 1 Stop, TownStar, ExpressStop and Handy Mart.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.