Thirsting for Innovation: Consumer Perspectives on C-Store Prepared Beverage
$600 $500 Use discount code 'holidays20'
CSP’s Thirsting for Innovation report take a deep dive into consumer attitudes, frequency, purchase drivers, format and category engagement for hot and cold foodservice beverages in c-stores. With these insights, convenience retailers and supplier partners will be empowered to make important decisions regarding their prepared beverage offerings.
- 75% of c-store customers rate foodservice beverage as important to their purchasing decisions.
- Customization kiosks and DIY flavor shots are two of 20 areas of innovation.
- Fast service is secondary only to taste in terms of crucial attributes of customer experience.
- Innovation, in both beverage product development and beverage marketing initiatives, will enable c-stores to further differentiate in a highly competitive market.
- Frozen beverages hold potential for increased MTO sales while also aligning with the time-sensitive, freshly-prepared nature.
Questions we asked:
- What innovative or unique foodservice beverage options would you like to see offered at convenience stores?
- In general, what types of foodservice beverage options, including flavors, formats and packaging, would you like to see offered more often at convenience stores?
- Why are you decreasing your cold foodservice beverage purchases at c-stores?
Have any questions on what else we asked in the report? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.