WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J. — A new beverage from convenience-store retailer QuickChek starts with a can of Red Bull and infuses one or more flavors for a colorful crisp iced or frozen drink.
“Spring will truly be refreshing with Red Bull Infusion Energy Drinks,” said QuickChek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Murphy USA, El Dorado, Ark. “A flavorful way to meet your energy needs and amp up your day, the new menu offerings are vibrant, delicious and energized.”
The base of each drink is a can of regular or sugar-free Red Bull, making it the company’s first made-to-order energy drink.
- Murphy USA is No. 5 in CSP’s Top 40 update to the 2021 Top 202 ranking of U.S. c-store chains by store count. QuickChek was No. 46.Watch for the full 2022 Top 202 ranking in the June issue of CSP magazine and in CSP Daily News.
Made fresh when a customer orders, the beverage is available both iced and frozen in select sizes. Iced infusions are served in 16-ounce and 30-ounce cups; frozen infusions are available in a 24-ounce size.
QuickChek Signature recipes offer flavor combinations while QuickChek Classic recipes feature a customer’s flavor of choice:
Signature Recipe Flavors:
- Razzmatazz: blue raspberry and orange
- Wave Rider: blue raspberry and coconut
- Strawberry Dreams: strawberry and vanilla
- Summer Punch: strawberry and peach
- Coral Reef: strawberry, peach and coconut
- Peach Paradise: peach and coconut
- Hyperdrive: lemon and orange
- Orange Creamsicle: orange and vanilla
Classic Recipe Flavors:
- Blue raspberry
QuickChek Rewards members can get one free Red Bull Infusion iced or frozen drink when they buy eight.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.