BUFFALO, N.Y. — Retail foodservice supplier Rich Products Corp. has launched a website that offers foodservice solutions to convenience-store operators.
RichsConvenience.com, which runs through Rich’s Foodservice, aims to help c-store retailers create, expand and maintain a thriving foodservice operation and drive sales, the company said.
“We’ve developed this robust, comprehensive website to offer our c-store partners a convenient, one-stop resource where they can find everything they need to create and expand their foodservice programs,” said Tom Michalewski, customer marketing manager of convenience for Rich Products. “While this website will be an important resource for all c-stores, it especially will provide value to independent operators who may not have access to the turnkey programs and solutions to drive traffic in their stores.”
The website includes:
- Links to Rich’s turnkey programs, such as bakery, beverage, pizza and grab-and-go.
- Featured products, including new items, with links to keep c-stores updated.
- Product training and handling videos to educate c-store employees.
- Tips for creating unique limited-time-offers that generate menu variety and excitement.
- Contact a C-Store Specialist form so c-stores can easily request answers to their questions.
- Downloadable brochures and images of products, programs and promotions.
- Links to purchase merchandising, from window clings to signage.
- Links to purchase equipment, from smallwares to ovens to expand operations.
- Loyalty program opportunities, such as the Rich’s mytop Operator Program and the Platinum Loyalty Products Program.
- Rebates, promotions and special offers.
- Links to the NACS annual trade show and new items Rich’s will exhibit.
C-store operators can also subscribe to Rich’s new quarterly c-store newsletter for updates on product offerings and promotions.
“RichsConvenience.com also highlights our current rebates and promotions that help c-stores minimize dollars spent and maximize profits earned,” Michalewski said. “From BOGOs to CROs, we offer a variety of programs to meet every c-store’s needs.”
Based in Buffalo, N.Y., Rich Products manufactures a variety of foodservice products ranging from pizza, seafood and salads to cakes, cookies and icings. The family-owned company operates in 100 locations worldwide and has annual sales exceeding $4 billion.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.