ST. LOUIS — Convenience-store coffee and tea provider Ronnoco Beverage Solutions has introduced Concentric Coffee, a sustainable coffee brand that supports education, clean water, agronomy initiatives and local communities.
Concentric Coffee will be available through Ronnoco's foodservice channels, including convenience stores. Its product line includes:
- Kinsman: Dark roast, fair trade organic coffee with a sweet peony aroma, toasted almond flavor and a vanilla body. It is smooth and has a clean, citrus finish.
- Lift: Light-roast blend from Lift farms in Saskatchewan in Canada. It has hints of brown sugar, spice and cocoa-toned cherry pie.
- Tandem: Medium-roast blend from Ethiopia and Costa Rica. It has a rich aroma with a smooth body and clean aftertaste.
- Organic Guatemala: Single-origin medium roast with flavors of blackberry, sweet cinnamon spice and dark cocoa.
- Espresso Gold: Dark roast created from a select blend of Arabica beans. Its flavor is smooth and intense.
- Decaf Private Estate: Mountain water decaf with a proprietary blend of Arabica beans. Its brewing process is 100% chemical-free and removes 99.9% of the caffeine. The blend is clean and crisp, yet nutty with a medium to light body.
This marks Ronnoco’s first product launch since September 2019, when it debuted a variety of new coffee blends, including Vita Jolt Coffee, French Vanilla Cappuccinos with added protein, One-Cups (K-Cups) and Java House Ready-to-Drink Coffee.
"Ronnoco strives to support those who sustain it in surrounding communities at a local and global scale," said Chuck Sarosi, executive vice president of business development for Ronnoco Beverage Solutions. "Concentric Coffee draws on the rich heritage of Ronnoco's St. Louis roots. This Third Wave-inspired brand supports our company's values by assisting farmers in origin countries and our local communities."
A portion of Concentric Coffee’s proceeds will go toward Mission: St. Louis, a nonprofit organization that aims to combat poverty in St. Louis, improve families' surroundings and provide long-term employment.
"Ronnoco and Mission: St. Louis have identified opportunities for internships and trainings to help clients develop the skills needed to secure meaningful full-time employment," said Josh Wilson, president and executive director of Mission: St. Louis. "Serving Concentric Coffee in local businesses will serve the greater good for the community."
St. Louis-based Ronnoco Beverage Solutions roasts, blends, grinds, packages and distributes coffee and tea under six primary brands: Ronnoco, Seattle Roast, Coffee House, Wild Horse Creek, Henderson and Camellia. The company also provides a variety of other beverages, such as cappuccinos, hot chocolate and smoothies, as well as coffee-related products and equipment, including cups, flavoring syrups and condiments. It is jointly owned by Detroit-based Huron Capital Partners and Ronnoco management.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.