IRVING, Texas — 7-Eleven has new seasonal beverages for spring, from delicately floral and sweet-yet-salty coffee drinks to fruit-flavored Slurpees. These limited-time offers are available at participating 7-Eleven, Speedway and Stripes stores.
Two additions to the convenience-store chain’s coffee bar are:
- Salted Caramel Coffee: This coffee, which uses light-roasted, 100% Arabica beans, has a hint of saltiness mixed with rich, buttery caramel flavor.
- Lavender syrup: This sweet new syrup offers subtle sophistication, 7-Eleven said. To craft a Lavender Honeybee Buzz for $1, customers can choose an iced coffee and add two pumps of lavender syrup and one pump of honey-flavored syrup and top it with their favorite dairy or non-dairy creamer.
7-Eleven is No. 1 on CSP’s 2022 Top 40 Update to the 2021 Top 202 ranking of U.S. c-store chains by store count. Watch for the full 2022 Top 202 ranking in the June issue ofCSP magazine and in CSP Daily News.
7-Eleven also has introduced three new Slurpee flavors:
- Brisk Blood Orange: This brightly colored Slurpee comes from a combination of Brisk Iced Tea and a Slurpee along with the intense flavor of blood orange. The result is a bold flavor that sends a refreshing kick to the senses, the company said.
- vitaminwater XXX: acai-blueberry-pomegranate: Packed with acai-blueberry-pomegranate flavor, this flavor is a source of vitamins B3, B6 and B12.
- Mango Lemonade: This blend of mango flavor and tart lemonade creates a revitalizing taste, said the company.
“7-Eleven customers are all about trying new things, and our all-new seasonal beverage lineup is a fun way of giving them the variety they're looking for,” said Jacob Barnes, 7-Eleven proprietary beverages senior product director. “From fruity $1 small Slurpee drinks to fresh coffee with a great taste and value, 7-Eleven, Speedway and Stripes customers have one tasty spring ahead of them.”
For a limited time only through 7Rewards, the loyalty program found in the 7-Eleven app, members can enjoy two small Slurpee drinks during the weekend (Friday through Sunday) for the price of one with a buy one, get one deal.
Irving, Texas-based 7-Eleven operates, franchises or licenses more than 77,700 stores in 19 countries and regions, including about 13,000 in the United States, including approximately 9,500 under the 7-Eleven banner, around 3,800 under the Speedway banner and about 500 under the Stripes flag, as well as the Laredo Taco Company and Raise the Roost Chicken and Biscuits brands.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.