TravelCenters of America (TA), Westlake, Ohio, opened a new full-service restaurant—Fork & Compass—in its Perrysburg, Ohio, Petro Stopping Center.
- TravelCenters of America is No. 28 on CSP’s 2022 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by company-owned store count.
The American-centered menu includes breakfast classics, omelets, healthier breakfast options, appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches, chicken, mac and cheese, seafood, desserts and more.
TA partnered with Cleveland Clinic, a non-profit academic medical center, to provide meal options that support optimal health.
The chain has additional full-service restaurants across the country, including the following:
- More than 100 Country Pride locations
- More than 60 Iron Skillet locations
- R Place in Illinois
- Johnson’s Corner in Colorado
- Black Bear Diner in Arizona, California and Texas
- Bob Evans in Ohio
- Boston Market in Texas and Louisiana
- IHOP in Arkansas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia
TravelCenters of America Inc. is the nation's largest publicly traded full-service travel center network. Founded in 1972 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, it has 281 locations in 44 states, principally under the TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express brands. Offerings include diesel and gasoline fuel, truck maintenance and repair, full-service and quick-service restaurants, travel stores, car and truck parking and other services.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.