WAWA, Pa. — Under the banner Wawa Your Way, Wawa is rolling out five new menus offering fresh, fast and affordable solutions for maintaining a specific food regimen throughout the day.
With more than 1,000 fresh ingredients and the ability to customize preferences through touch-screen ordering, along with associates there to help, customers can now order menu items at Wawa's 900 stores for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
“At Wawa, we always listen and strive to accommodate the ever-changing needs of our customers, and now we have made it even easier than ever to eat the way you want to with our new lifestyle menus designed to fulfill the lives of our customers,” said Mike Sherlock, chief marketing product officer. “Whether you want to get more veggies, steer clear of gluten or power up on protein, we’ve got you covered and have curated Wawa Your Way menus to help you eat the way that makes you feel your best.”
- Wawa, based in Wawa, Pa., is No. 10 on CSP’s 2021 Top 40 update to the Top 202 ranking of c-store chains by store count.
Those choices include the following five menus (ingredients can vary by store):
- Balanced fare: Nourishing meals under 500 calories, including egg white omelet sandwich on marble rye bread, turkey bacon ranch salad, chicken steak on a wheat Shorti roll, chili and fruit cups.
- Gluten conscious: Meals made without gluten, including scrambled egg breakfast bowl, southwest chicken salad, quinoa and roasted chicken bowl and sides and snacks including mashed potatoes, rice or black beans, and apple peanut butter snack cup.
- Lower sodium: Meals including cinnamon brown sugar oatmeal, chicken salad garden salad, junior beef steak hoagie, tuna wrap, yogurt parfaits and apple snack packs.
- Meatless options and vegan items: Meals including roasted vegetable breakfast bowl, seasoned black bean and rice bowl with avocado, lettuce, fresh salsa, crispy jalapenos chipotle sauce, grilled cheese sourdough melt and hot soups including tomato bisque and broccoli cheddar soup.
- Power: Meals packed with protein and lower in carbs, including egg omelet breakfast bowl with turkey sausage, cheddar and caramelized onions, oven roasted turkey bowl, Italian antipasto salad and grab-and-go snacks including cheese sticks and hard-boiled eggs.
Wawa is also offering lower-sugar drinks, including coffee and specialty beverage drinkers now have more options, including not-so-sweet options such as the iced latte with almond milk.
Click here to view inspirational menu videos.
This rollout comes on the heels of Wawa in February announcing a promotion of several new dinner items for 2021, including an all-natural Angus burger customizable with cheese, sauce, bacon and a variety of toppings. The burger is the No. 1-selling item at Wawa’s new drive-thrus in Falls Township, Pa., and Westampton, N.J.