WESTLAKE, Texas — Core-Mark International has unveiled its revamped Core Partners program and is looking for additional partner participants for 2021, the convenience-store distributor said.
Currently, the program offers customers access to suppliers within service-level categories including ambient fixtures; cleaning and safety supplies; refrigerated coolers; foodservice equipment; frictionless payment point-of-sale (POS) registers; safes and ATMs; software; signage; and telecommunications, among others.
“The Core Partners program is unique to our industry, as we connect our customers with the industry’s top service providers,” said Erica Ward, who oversees Core Partners as Core-Mark’s marketing director for beverages, health and beauty care and general merchandise. “Our customers rely on us as a trusted source for information and services, and we’re building on that reputation by introducing them to leading professional service partners they can rely on to drive additional growth.”
Key highlights of the revamped 2021 Core Partners program:
- Exclusive digital marketing content directly accessible by customers via Core-Mark’s ordering platform.
- Inclusion in the Core Partners print brochure.
- Joint advertising via Core-Mark’s Promo Power book and convenience industry media.
- Website placement on www.core-mark.com.
- Social media promotion via Core-Mark’s Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- Participation in national virtual trade shows and exhibits.
- Optional participation in division-led and regional trade shows
- Flat fee pricing.
“As we look to expand the scope of this program, we are accepting submissions for new potential partners through our website, www.Core-Mark.com/Core-partners. We invite all professional service suppliers within any industry to apply who have the scope to support our U.S. divisions and customers throughout the continental United States,” said Ward.
Westlake, Texas-based Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh, food and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to approximately 40,000 customer locations in the United States and Canada through 32 distribution centers. The company services traditional convenience stores, grocers, drug stores, mass merchants, liquor and specialty stores and other stores that carry convenience products.