PLANO, Texas -- Crossmark, a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods and services industry, has announced a new business model designed to drive faster sales growth and greater efficiencies for its clients and customers.
Clients and customers will benefit from a combination of differentiated disciplines:
- Seamless integration of sales and marketing capabilities to more effectively develop and execute national and local plans.
- Dedicated client teams that embed planning and business intelligence to ensure strategic and comprehensive support.
- Dedicated retailer and channel teams that drive superior brand growth and shopper experiences online and in-store.
- Disciplined planning that leverages local insights and knowledge.
- Tailored execution capabilities that enable work to be created and delivered in the same day with agility, precision and speed via the company’s new field-force activation system, Axis.
“With rapidly changing consumer trends and the intensity of the digital age, retailers seek solutions to upgrade the shopper experience while manufacturers explore new paths to growth. These dynamics require sales and marketing services providers to innovate with new processes, tools and skills. I am very proud of the Crossmark people that are responding to these challenges, delivering a smarter way to faster growth for our channel partners and clients," said Crossmark CEO Steve Schuckenbrock.
“Over the past 100 years, our company has built trusted relationships with our clients and customers. As we look to the future and Crossmark’s next century as an industry leader, we are excited about building on our success with clients and customers by leveraging our new and innovative approach to providing sales and marketing solutions," he said.
Crossmark is a leading sales and marketing services company that provides growth solutions for consumer-branded suppliers and retailers. Expertise includes headquarter sales, retail merchandising, retailer solutions, shopper and consumer engagement, in-store events, experiential marketing, shopper marketing, in-store data collection and field intelligence, and analytics and insights.
Plano, Texas-based Crossmark is majority owned by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private-equity firm focused on growth investing.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.