ROSEMONT, Ill. — Candy maker Haribo are embracing Halloween this year with a mix of Halloween-themed treats for parties or handing out to trick-or-treaters. The collection includes a mix of limited-edition shapes and trick-or-treat packs with familiar favorites.
The lineup includes these shareable 4-ounce packs:
- Scaremix: The company's familiar Starmix but with a scary twist, Scaremix Includes a festive mix of classic Haribo shapes in new flavors including Watermelon, Blood Orange, Black Cherry, Blue Berry, Blood Orange Cola and more.
- Sour Vampire Bats: Need sour and sweet? Sour Vampire Bats are bat-shaped gummies available in Sour Black Currant & Sweet Cherry, Sour Orange & Sweet Cherry and Sour Green Apple & Cherry flavors.
- Ghostly Gummies: Find bats, pumpkins, skulls and skeletons in fruity flavors in the Ghostly Gummies bag, a fit for any ghastly celebration.
And for treat-or-treaters, Haribo is offering variety packs of limited-edition, individually packaged Halloween gummies. They include:
- Sweet or Scary Mix: Each 11.2- or 21.1-ounce bag includes treat-sized packs of Ghostly Gummies, Sour Vampire Bats and year-round standards, Haribo Goldbears.
- Trick or Treat Mix: The mix includes a range of mini candy packs, such as Ghostly Gummies, Sour Vampire Bats, Goldbears, Happy Cola and Twin Snakes. Available in 80-count and 150-count bags.
- Goldbear Treat Mix: By popular demand, Haribo also offers treat-sized bags of their No. 1 gummy, the original Goldbear, available in a 9.5-ounce bag.
Haribo America is based in Rosemont, Ill.