PLANO, Texas — Snack manufacturer Stryve Foods Inc. has added more than 4,000 convenience store and retail locations to its distribution area, increasing penetration for its all-natural air-dried meat-snack brands, Stryve, Kalahari and Vacadillos, the company said.
With expanded distribution in more than 4,000 net new c-store locations, in addition to new locations at Costco Business Centers, Gelson’s Markets and Smoothie King franchises, Stryve has expanded its retail footprint to nearly 30,000 stores.
The new convenience store, restaurant and retail locations that will begin carrying Stryve Beef Biltong, Kalahari Biltong and Vacadillos Carne Seca snack products include:
- 7-Eleven: Expanded distribution adding 1,000 locations (comprised of Stryve and Vacadillos).
- Circle K: Expanded distribution adding 1,000 locations in Rocky Mountain and Grand Canyon regions (Vacadillos).
- Independent retailers: New distribution adding 2,000 locations (Stryve and Vacadillos).
- Hy-Vee: Expanded distribution adding 160 locations (Stryve and Vacadillos).
- Plaid Pantry: Expanded distribution adding more than 100 additional locations (Stryve and Vacadillos).
- Costco Business Centers: New chainwide distribution to all business center locations (Stryve and Vacadillos).
- Smoothie King: New distribution adding 100 franchised restaurant locations (Kalahari).
Additionally, the Stryve brand has added to its distribution footprint through increased SKU penetration, adding a new placement at 900 Wawa locations.
“Americans love to snack, and our all-natural, air-dried meat products are in high demand from retail and restaurant partners looking to bring Stryve, Kalahari and Vacadillos to new customers,” said Co-CEO and Chief Marketing Officer Jaxie Alt. “With commitments for our biltong and carne seca products to be available in an additional 4,000 convenience-store locations and even more distribution across grocery, restaurant and warehouse club channels, we are proud to be nearing the 30,000 retail location footprint milestone as we achieve distribution momentum in the marketplace with our delicious and healthy snacking products.”
Plano, Texas-based Stryve Foods manufactures, markets and sells healthy snacking products that it believes can disrupt traditional snacking categories. Its product portfolio consists primarily of air-dried meat-snack products marketed under the Stryve, Kalahari, Braaitime and Vacadillos brand names.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.