HANOVER, Pa. — Consumers like to indulge, but they are also looking for better-for-you snacks.
Utz Quality Foods is gearing its new products toward those customers, specifically to win with millennials and Gen Z customers, according to the Hanover, Pa.-based company.
New snacks from the company include:
- Zapp’s Evil Eye Chips: This New Orleans-style kettle potato chip features a mild heat that underlines a spicy punch and hearty crunch.
- Good Health Creamy Onion & Chive Veggie Chips: These ridged, round chips are Non-GMO Project verified and gluten-free.
- TGIF Buffalo Blue Pub Bites and Party Sticks Zesty House Fries: These tavern-style snacks bear the TGI Fridays restaurant brand name.
- Tortiyahs: These tortilla chips now come in Blue Corn and White Rounds to expand the restaurant-style chip line.
- Boulder Canon Gourmet Medley Kettle Style Potato Chips: White, russet and blue potatoes provide color and flavor to these chips, according to Utz.
- Utz Ridge-Cut, Sea Salt Potato Chips: This snack features a thick chip and a popular seasoning.
“Utz continues its exponential growth through innovation, acquisition and organic growth,” said Dylan Lissette, CEO of Utz Quality Foods. “We continue to focus on emerging trends with our national power brands, [better for you/craft] and regional local brands. And our unique distribution model provides a quality service that is superior in the snacking business, ensuring fans can find their favorite snacks anytime, anywhere.”
Utz was founded in 1921. It is the largest family-managed, privately held salty-snack company in the United States.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.