ALPHARETTA, Ga. — PDI has expanded its PDI CStore Essentials tobacco loyalty program for single-site and independently operated convenience stores. The new feature will make it easier for c-stores, regardless of fuel brand, to use tobacco manufacturer funds and promotions to drive sales.
The expansion of CStore Essentials’ tobacco loyalty program includes tobacco scan data and leverages PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions' loyalty capabilities for use by independently operated c-stores.
The CStore Essentials tobacco loyalty programs:
- Connects with existing point-of-sale (POS) systems through its loyalty host to manage all transactions, data and reporting compliance directly with tobacco manufacturers.
- Connects customers’ purchase data and unique loyalty identification.
- Enables tobacco rebates from manufacturers through automated scan data reporting.
- Allows consumers to enjoy tobacco discounts using their phone number or alternate loyalty identification.
- Automatically passes on savings to consumers.
“Independent operators make up a significant portion of the c-store industry, but their needs are often overlooked,” said Jamie Hudson, senior vice president and general manager of offers and insights for PDI. By combining tobacco loyalty and store operations software, PDI is once again demonstrating its commitment to delivering the value and capabilities single-site operators need to thrive in today’s competitive market.”
Professional Datasolutions Inc. (PDI), based in Alpharetta, Ga., helps businesses and brands increase sales, operate more efficiently and securely and improve critical decision-making. Since 1983, the company has served the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale industries. More than 1,500 companies, representing more than 200,000 locations worldwide, use PDI’s solutions and expertise to deliver convenience and energy. CStore Essentials is in use at more than 5,000 sites in the United States.