ALPHARETTA, Ga. —Professional Datasolutions Inc. (PDI), a global provider of enterprise management software for the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale industries, has rolled out new products and services across the entire supply chain for businesses that need to accelerate their green initiatives, extend consumer access to loyalty programs, streamline fuel pricing decisions, drive frictionless commerce or more.
These tools span the PDI portfolio, which encompasses three segments designed to simplify complex operations and unify systems and data both in the c-store and at the pump.
Featured innovations as part of the spring launch include:
- Consumer Engagement: PDI Sustainability Solutions, GasBuddy Loyalty Connect and C-Store Shopper Trends Report
- Enterprise Productivity: Retail Site Management, Motor Fuel Tax Returns Avalara, Advanced Fuel Pricing, Logistics Automation and Carrier Exchange
- Security and Platform: Wi-Fi as a Service, 5G as a Service, Digital Commerce Integration and Managed XDR Services.
“Our industry is transforming faster than ever, and our customers are asking for help in navigating these changes,” said Jimmy Frangis, CEO at PDI. “Whether we're modernizing from within, or expanding through collaboration and acquisition, PDI is committed to supporting our customers around the world. Our recent innovations join an already rich portfolio of products and services that work better together to drive more value and more business for our customers.”
The latest PDI products and services arrive in market following recent acquisitions, including:
- GreenPrint: Loyalty-based sustainability solutions
- Azpiral: Ireland-based loyalty and marketing solutions
- Universe Group, htec and Celtech: Enterprise productivity in United Kingdom and Ireland, including POS and back-office products
- Koupon: Offer network and CPG brand engagement.
More than 1,500 companies, representing more than 200,000 locations worldwide, work with PDI. Among PDI products and services are the Fuel Rewards program and GasBuddy, two consumer brands who together represent 15 million monthly active users.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.