The new suite of services is the result of SageNet’s acquisition earlier this year of digital signage provider Convergent. The acquisition enhanced SageNet’s digital signage offerings by combining Convergent’s content creation and integration capabilities and digital signage-as-a-service offering with SageNet’s managed digital signage services platform.
The new SageVIEW ecosystem consists of four product suites, which includes hardware, software and services for a flat monthly fee:
- SageVIEW Impact leverages targeted media signage to connect retailers with consumers in three specialty areas: in-store, outdoor (drive-thru, curbside, pumpside, electric vehicle chargers) and menu boards.
- SageVIEW Inspire combines motivational content with site-specific business information sourced from internal systems, to spur employee engagement in the workplace and drive increased sales, improved operational performance and stronger employee retention.
- SageVIEW Experience Labs is a team of creatives, technologists and application specialists applying digital engagement best-practices to achieve a company’s business objectives with content development, data integration, interactivity and analytics.
- SageVIEW Services is the core of the SageVIEW ecosystem and includes the following systems:
- SageVIEW Professional Services gets clients started with design, configuration, test and turn-up and installation services.
- SageVIEW Managed Services includes system management, monitoring, maintenance, field support, analytics and optimization.
“We created SageVIEW after asking customers what they really wanted to accomplish with place-based digital experiences,” said Brad Wise, CEO of SageNet. “From design to deployment and monitoring to maintenance, this new SageVIEW ecosystem frees companies to focus on their business objectives while we take care of the systems and services that make the signage network work.”
SageNet, based in Tulsa, Okla., is a managed services provider specializing in connectivity, cybersecurity and digital signage. The company connects, manages and protects technologies and devices across widely distributed enterprises.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.