SPICEWOOD, Texas — Convenience-store retailer Texas Born (TXB) has launched a new, custom app in partnership with Paytronix Systems to provide guests with mobile ordering capabilities. The new app will give customers the opportunity to earn and save on gas purchases.
New features include:
- TXB customers can pay in-store and at the pump using the mobile app.
- For every dollar spent, reward members accumulate points that can be used like cash at any TXB location. One cent is equal to one point. $1 is equal to 100 points. This excludes lottery and gift card purchases.
- All cash points earned can be used to spend on anything in store or as discounted gas at the pump.
- TXB Pay members receive 10 cents off per gallon and 1% off inside store transactions.
- Additional points are awarded upon friend referrals and birthdays.
- Bonus points are awarded for special promotional items purchased in-store.
- Unlimited drink subscriptions through the Chug Club. Drink subscription through the TXB app, including TXB’s coffee, fountain, frozen, tea and more.
- Customers can choose to donate their points to charity, and TXB will send a check to the select charity.
“We are always looking for ways to elevate our guests' experience,” said Kevin Smartt, CEO of TXB. “Our larger initiative at TXB is to not only adapt to current consumer needs, but to prepare for future trends. We’re constantly studying consumer data and adjusting our processes to offer our guests quality and quick service. That’s why I’m incredibly proud of our partnership with Paytronix to offer guests an even better digital experience.”
TXB will also continue its “scratch and win” program in the new TXB app until the end of November. The new game, Kick to Win, will offer customerss one free prize every day and one weekly winner who will be awarded free gas for a year.
Based in Newton, Mass., Paytronix is a provider of customer experience management software-as-a-service for convenience stores and restaurants. Paytronix works with more than 1,800 brands across 34,000 locations.
With headquarters in Spicewood, Texas, TXB is a family of customer service-oriented convenience stores and food markets that emphasize the Texas roots and values the brand was built upon. With more than 47 locations throughout Texas and Oklahoma, TXB specializes in food prepared on site, serving more than 4,000 items including cold fountain drinks sweetened with sugar cane and a line of private-label products including jerky, water, coffee and more.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.