Russell Stover Launches Everyday Chocolates Line
Seasonal candy maker comes out of the box year round
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Russell Stover Chocolates—known primarily as a seasonal, boxed-chocolate candy maker—has launched Everyday chocolates, offering classic and new confections in convenient packaging.
Everyday chocolates include individually wrapped versions of Russell Stover’s candies along with snackable bites, sugar-free bites, barks, pretzels and minis that stay fresh in resealable bags.
“Our fans were the inspiration for the new Everyday line. They’ve been telling us that they want to enjoy our chocolates year round, so we found a way to move them out of the box and into a bag for easy, everyday snacking and sharing,” said Marjolaine DeClaviere, vice president of marketing at Russell Stover.
Everyday chocolates come in the following varieties:
- Barks and Pretzels, including Pistachio Bark, Crunchy Caramel Bark and Double Dipped Pretzels with Sea Salt.
- Fruit-Flavored Bites with pomegranate, orange or blueberry centers enrobed in chocolate.
- Sugar-Free Bites are fruit-flavored bites with no sugar and fewer calories, while retaining the same taste, said the company. Flavors include cranberry, orange and blueberry.
- Favorites are inspired by decades’ worth of feedback from customers. These recipes include Milk Chocolate Pecan Delight, Dark Chocolate Coconut, Milk Chocolate Caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Patties.
- Minis are smaller bite-size versions of Russell Stover favorite recipes: Dairy Cream Caramel, Pecan Delight and Coconut.
The Everyday line highlights significant innovations for Russell Stover. More than 90 years after the company was founded, the launch of the Everyday line represents the company’s snack category debut with its first-ever use of resealable bags and snackable bite sizes. Additionally, the Everyday Pistachio Bark is one of the first confections of its kind to use pistachio nuts.
Everyday chocolates can be found at leading retailers.
Kansas City, Mo.-based Russell Stover Candies was started in the Denver, the home of Russell and Clara Stover in 1923. The company is the largest producer of boxed chocolates in the United States. Russell Stover Candies include Whitman’s and Pangburns brands, and is part of the Lindt & Sprüngli family of companies.