Tobacco, cigarette and e-cig category news for the convenience store retail industry.

British American Tobacco seeking U.S. tobacco market, next-generation product dominance with proposal

LONDON -- Aiming to solidify its position in the U.S. and global markets, British American Tobacco Plc (BAT), which owns 42.2% of Reynolds American Inc. (RAI), has made a proposal to merge with Reynolds through the acquisition of the remaining 57.8% in the company for approximately $47 billion, $20...

Jessice from Cheyenne tells CSP's Angel Abcede about their Tropical Cigars, winner of CSP's Best New Product in the Tobacco (Cigars) category

Check out the new PAX 3 vaporizer, which should hit the shelves this November.

Cameron, Crew change roles, CPG marketer joins tobacco company
How item-level inventory helps retailer spot errors, gain efficiencies
Can retailers expect to see imports flood their stores?
Movement to raise legal age for tobacco purchases hits new city, county milestone
Demand for pods pushes Juul to double output
Study provides more insight on future demand

Major tobacco manufacturer outlines growth path amid declining sales