WAWA, Pa. — Wawa is testing a new dinner menu at hundreds of convenience stores in its operating areas of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Florida.
The menu is only available in stores but will become accessible for delivery and curbside pickup in the coming months, Wawa said. Items include:
- A new burger, featuring all-natural Angus beef, a lighter bun, cheese and fries.
- Penne or fettucine pasta with Alfredo, marinara or Bolognese served with roasted vegetables, broccoli, roasted chicken, meatballs and Asiago cheese.
- Braised chicken, pork roast or pot roast with two sides.
- Rotisserie-style chicken with macaroni and cheese.
- Six Heat and Eat meals, including penne chicken Alfredo with broccoli, chicken and broccoli, chicken breast, spicy boneless wings, penne pasta with meatballs and macaroni and cheese with barbequed pulled pork.
- Kids Meals, including Junior Hoagies with turkey, ham, roast beef or cheese; a small macaroni and cheese; cheese quesadilla; chicken strips; meatballs; or a small chicken noodle soup.
All items besides the new Heat and Eat Meals are available after 4 p.m. The new menu is designed to “provide freshly prepared, satisfying options that are affordable and convenient for any lifestyle,” Wawa said.
“We’re grateful to our customers who frequent Wawa for breakfast, lunch and grocery items, and are proud to introduce this new platform as another solution for making dinner easily accessible and satisfying for everyone,” said Mike Sherlock, chief product marketing officer for Wawa. “We always strive to listen to our customers, so we’ve spent time testing menu items in select stores, gathering feedback and perfecting our recipes with the goal of providing a family, group of friends, etc., the ability to select their preferred dinner while still enjoying a meal together.”