Distributor S. Abraham & Sons Inc. (SAS) will host its 37th annual Vendor Exhibit & Trade Show February 23–24 at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With the theme “Sail Into Higher Profits, Steering You Into 2023 and Beyond,” the event will provide retailers with a six-week buying opportunity from Jan. 23–March 5 to place orders on the Marketing Arm Trade Show portal.
SAS added 25 new manufacturers to its trade show this year. Some of the manufacturers to be featured include:
- Naturipe Foods, featuring a variety of bento boxes, fruit cups and parfaits
- Nordic Waffles, offering stuffed waffles in three varieties
- Bidi Stik vape products
- Black Buffalo chew
- Mason Vitamin products
- Iconic Candy, bringing back Crème Savers
- Nick’s, a new Swedish-style snack bar
- Hostess' Kazbars and Bouncers
- C-Force bottled water
- Meat snack offerings from Charqui Jerky, Field Trip Meats and Wild Bill’s Wild Chicken Chips
Foodservice innovations featured in Captain Abe’s mock c-store will include Franke, Schaerer and Bunn Fast Cup bean-to-cup coffee equipment, Champs Chicken, Hanger 54 Pizza and David’s Cookies.
S. Abraham & Sons is a subsidiary of Imperial Trading Co., Elmwood, Louisiana. They operate six distribution centers serving 21 states with marketing, distribution and technology solutions to convenience retailers.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.