BURLINGTON, Ontario — Voortman Cookies is launching two new wafer flavors, candy cane and eggnog, and rereleasing its other winter treats.
“As the holidays approach, consumers crave delicious, festive flavors,” said Adam Lisook, general manager of Voortman Bakery. “We're excited to launch these limited-edition wafers and cookies that were inspired by classic holiday flavors like gingerbread, candy canes and eggnog. Finding the perfect gift for friends and family can be tough but choosing what to treat yourself to doesn't have to be.”
Voortman items hitting shelves this holiday season include:
- New Candy Cane Flavored Wafers: Cool peppermint-flavored cream meets crisp wafer layers in a 10.6-ounce package
- New Eggnog Flavored Wafers: Baked with real nutmeg, this holiday beverage inspired snack comes in a 10.6-ounce package
- Chocolate Mint Flavored Wafers: Crisp wafers sandwiched between mint chocolate-flavored cream in a 10.6-ounce package
- Gingerbread Cookies: A holiday classic, baked with real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 10.6-ounce package
- Holiday Treats: Shortbread cookies in various holiday shapes sprinkled with red and green sugar in a 10.6-ounce package
- Holiday Gingerbread Cookies: Gingerbread-shaped cookies baked with real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 12.3-ounce stand-up bag
- Assorted Festive Cookies: Snowman-, star- and tree-shaped shortbread cookies sprinkled with red, white and green sugar in a 12.3-ounce stand-up bag
Baked with real mint, ginger, almonds or other ingredients, these holiday snacks are made without high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.