NEW YORK — Bud Light Seltzer is raising a can to warmer weather as it introduces the newest limited-edition variety pack to its portfolio of “loudest flavors ever.”
The Bud Light Seltzer Cocktail Hour variety pack provides a twist on classic summer cocktail flavors with the boldness and refreshment of a hard seltzer, the company said.
Available now, the flavors are:
- Tropical Punch: Grab a towel because this new flavor will transport seltzer drinkers to the beach with its tropical aroma and summery notes.
- Lime Margarita: This fresh, citrusy seltzer is a good reminder it’s lime o’clock somewhere.
- Watermelon Mojito: Sure to cool seltzer fans down this summer with its sweet, fresh watermelon taste and crisp minty finish.
- Strawberry Daiquiri: This take on the chilled summer classic offers a mild sweetness, with a hint of lime-flavored tartness, in the refreshment of a hard seltzer.
“Bud Light Seltzer continues to drive innovation, delivering the ‘Loudest Flavors Ever,’ and our latest seasonal offering is no exception,” said Andy Goeler, vice president of marketing for Bud Light, New York. “Our new limited-edition Cocktail Hour variety pack is perfect for our loyal fans who expect us to have bold, delicious flavors, and is appealing to consumers who are looking for a seltzer spin on their fan-favorite summer cocktail flavors as they gather with friends and family this season.”
Bud Light Seltzer Cocktail Hour is available in 12-ounce slim can variety 12-packs. In line with the Bud Light Seltzer portfolio, the pack is made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors, contains zero sugar and has 100 calories, 5% alcohol and is gluten free.
Bud Light Seltzer also is changing things up in its Classic Variety pack with two new flavors for seltzer fans 21 and older:
- Watermelon: A new spin on a fan favorite, this seltzer features a refreshing and sweet taste with a candied watermelon aroma.
- Tangerine: This zingy tangerine flavor packs notes of citrus in every sip.
Anheuser-Busch makes Bud Light beer, Bud Light Seltzer, Bud Light Chelada and more.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.