BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. — Stewart’s Shops is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, with 50-cent cones, all day at any location for anyone any age. The offer is for a single-scoop cone.
“We do offer 50-cent cones for a few holidays through the year, but St. Patrick’s Day is always the most exciting as we spring into ice cream,” Erica Komoroske, director of public affairs for Stewart’s Shops, told CSP Daily News. “The weather is getting nicer, days are getting longer and people are excited about ice cream and all the new flavors.”
Stewart’s Shops’ 2021 limited-edition seasonal ice cream flavor spring rollout offerings are:
- Marionberry Cookie (available now): This marionberry ice cream has a blackberry base with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl.
- Campfire S’Moreo (available March 29): This customer favorite has returned for another season. It features toasted marshmallow ice cream with a graham cracker swirl and Oreo pieces.
- Chocolate Sea Turtle (available April 5): Chocolate ice cream with sea salt caramel swirl and chocolate fudge pecans.
- Raspberry Cheesecake (available April 12): Cheesecake ice cream with raspberry swirl and pie crust pieces.
- Just Peachy (available April 19): Peach ice cream with a honey swirl and peach pieces.
- Piece of Cake (available April 26): Butter cookie ice cream with a milk chocolate icing swirl and yellow cake pieces
Founded in 1945, Stewart’s Shops is an employee- and family-owned c-store chain known for its milk, ice cream, coffee, Easy Food meals and other convenience items. There are 336 Stewart’s Shops in upstate New York and southern Vermont. Stewart's Shops in No. 24 on the 2021 Top 40 Update to CSP's 2020 Top 202 ranking of c-store chains by size.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.