TravelCenters of America has launched a limited-time summer menu at participating full-service TA and Petro restaurants.
- TravelCenters of America is No. 29 on CSP’s 2023 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by company-owned store count.
- Classic Big Dog: Footlong hot dog on a toasted bun served with fries
- Mac’n Bacon Big Dog: Footlong loaded with mac and cheese and bacon on a toasted bun served with fries
- Chillin’ Big Dog: Footlong hot dog with chili and cheese served with fries
- Tango Mango Salmon or Chicken: Grilled and seasoned salmon or chicken topped with mango salsa served with steamed vegetables (Cleveland Clinic’s recommended healthy option)
TravelCenters of America, acquired by bp in May, is operator and franchisor of the TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express travel center brands. The Westlake, Ohio-based company has more than 280 locations nationwide.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.