IRVING, Texas — ExxonMobil will provide AARP members with enhanced benefits in the form of fuel and convenience-store rewards points. As part of the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ loyalty program, AARP members will earn four cents in points per gallon on fuel and three cents in points per dollar spent on convenience-store and car wash purchases at more than 11,500 Exxon and Mobil stations across the United States.
“We’re excited to offer these benefits to the over 38 million AARP members and welcome them into our loyalty family,” said Eric Carmichael, Americas fuels marketing manager for ExxonMobil. “As more people get back on the road, members will be able to put those loyalty points to good use for both fuel and convenience store items. Additionally, members can use our Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app as a great option for easy and secure contactless payment.”
“AARP members will be thrilled to learn that ExxonMobil is providing benefits designed to save them money at the pump, car wash and at convenience stores at Exxon and Mobil sites,” said Angela Jones, senior vice president of lifestyle, AARP Services. “As more consumers are traveling by car, AARP members will be able to take advantage of their new benefits provided by ExxonMobil.”
Overall, AARP members will receive one additional point more than standard Exxon Mobil Rewards+ members. Additionally, those who enroll will receive other benefits, including:
- After their first fuel purchase, new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ members will earn a 200-point sign-up bonus which equals $2 in savings.
- Every three months, members will receive double the points on a fuel purchase for a single fill-up on AARP member days.
- Those who achieve Premium Status 1 will earn seven points per gallon as opposed to the standard six points per gallon on purchases of Synergy Supreme+ premium gasoline.
- All additional Exxon Mobil Rewards+ offers will stack for AARP members.
- When using the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app, AARP members will reduce physical contact with the pump, not needing to swipe a credit card or touch the pin pad. In addition, the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app was developed to provide customers with payment security.
AARP member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates.
Irving, Texas-based ExxonMobil has approximately 11,500 Exxon- and Mobil-branded gas stations and convenience stores in the United States.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.