TravelCenters of America has updated its UltraOne membership so that customers can earn credits to be redeemed in four gears, or levels. When a customer fuels more than 60 gallons, they earn an UltraCredit.
- First Gear: 60-750 gallons, earn one point
- Second Gear: 750-999 gallons, earn two points
- Third Gear: 1,000 to 1,499 gallons, earn three points
- Max Gear: 1,500 gallons or more, earn four points
Credits in first, second and third Gears can be redeemed for showers, and credits in Max Gear can be redeemed for showers, meals and parking.
Now, instead of needing to fuel 1,250 gallons to get third Gear benefits, members who fill more than 1,000 gallons will now shift from second Gear to third Gear in the following month.
The next month’s gear level is determined by how many gallons customers fueled during the previous month.
- TravelCenters of America is No. 29 on CSP’s 2023 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by company-owned store count.
TravelCenters of America, acquired by bp in May, is operator and franchisor of the TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express travel center brands. The Westlake, Ohio-based company has more than 280 locations nationwide.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.