ANKENY, Iowa — Casey’s General Stores Inc. has rolled out a new cake pop flavor: Oreo.
- Casey’s is No. 3 on CSP’s 2022 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by store count.
The convenience-store chain continues to offer cake pops in vanilla and chocolate flavors.
Casey’s other branded desserts include the following:
- Shareable Party Brookie 4 pack
- Peanut Butter Crispy Bites
- Brownie Bites
- Casey’s Chow
- Casey’s Fudge Swirl Brownie
- Casey’s Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie
- Casey’s Banana Oat Loaf Cake
- Casey’s Cinnamon Streusel Loaf Cake
- Casey's Mini Birthday Cake
- Vanilla Cake Pop
- Chocolate Cake Pop
- Casey’s Cherry Pie
- Casey’s Apple Pie
- Casey’s Boston Cream Pie
- Casey’s Lemon Pie
- Casey’s Marshmallow Crispy Bar
- Casey’s Peanut Butter Crispy Bar
- Casey’s Unicorn Crispy Bar
Ankeny, Iowa-based Casey’s operates more than 2,400 convenience stores. Founded more than 50 years ago, the company has grown to become the third-largest convenience store retailer and the fifth-largest pizza chain in the United States.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.