THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. — Humble Specialty Products LLC is launching a new hemp-derived product line created with life enthusiasts in mind. Humble, the company behind Humble Hemp Wraps, said its cannabidiol (CBD) products are designed to serve as everyday essentials for the body and mind.
"We are excited to introduce our products to surfers, skaters, snowboard enthusiasts and beyond as an option to incorporate into their wellness regimens," said Daniel Clark, CEO of Thousand Oaks, Calif.-based Humble. "Now more than ever, people are embracing energetic routines that drive them to push further each day. We know sustaining a dynamic life requires dynamic solutions, which is why Humble CBD products are designed to boost focus and help relaxation and recovery."
The company debuted its full Humble CBD product lineup alongside its recently launched Humble Hemp Wraps product line at the 2021 Tobacco Plus Expo International trade show in Las Vegas. The lineup features five product formats, allowing on-the-go consumers to easily identify the best method of consumption.
The new Humble CBD product formats are:
- Balm: 1,000 mg of CBD in a 1.67-ounce bottle roll-on featured in a refreshing eucalyptus mint scent.
- Chewable: 750 mg of CBD in a 30-count container or 100 mg of CBD in a 10-count container in assorted flavors.
- Dropper: 60 ml droppers in three CBD strengths (1,000 mg, 1,500 mg and 2,000 mg) and eight flavor options.
- Softgel: 900 mg of CBD in a 30-count bottle or 100 mg of CBD in a 10-count pack.
- Twist: Six single-serve oil drops featuring 33 mg of CBD per serving; available in four flavor options.
"Whether you prefer a topical, a chewable or a single-serving dropper, Humble CBD is dedicated to helping you find the perfect product to fit your needs," Clark said.
Humble's CBD products are lab tested, gluten free and made from industrial hemp grown in the United States. Humble CBD products are available in select retailers and on its website.
Founded in 2021 by Daniel Clark, the Southern California-based brand was born from an appreciation for go-getters, active lifestyles and natural solutions.