Stewart’s Shops has five new ice cream flavors it is rolling out on a weekly basis this spring.
Strawberry Sunrise Sherbet, the first new flavor, pairs lemonade and strawberry sherbet swirls.
Other flavors include:
- Brownie Points: rich brownie batter ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl and brownie pieces.
- Peanut Butter Pie: peanut butter-flavored ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl and peanut butter cups.
- Very Berry Shortcake: mascarpone ice cream with a mixed berry swirl and pound cake pieces.
- Daily Grind: coffee ice cream ribboned with a marshmallow swirl and fudge-coated espresso pieces.
Making a return is Salted Caramel Cheesecake, the c-store chain’s most popular seasonal flavor in 2022. This flavor is salted caramel cheesecake ice cream with a salted caramel swirl and cheesecake pieces.
- Stewart’s Shops is No. 23 on CSP’s 2023 Top 40 update to the 2022 Top 202 ranking of convenience store chains by store count. Watch for the full 2023 Top 202 in June.
All flavors are available in a cone, sundae, milkshake or a hand-packed pint while supplies last.
Founded in 1945, Ballston Spa, New York-based Stewart’s Shops is an employee- and family-owned c-store chain known for its milk, ice cream, coffee, Easy Food meals and other convenience items. There are 354 Stewart’s Shops in upstate New York and southern Vermont.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.