GARDEN CITY, N.Y. — Bolla Market is carrying the limited-edition Timbiebs Timbits, a Justin Bieber bakery promotion from Tim Hortons restaurants across Canada and the United States.
Timbits are bite-sized doughnut holes, and Timbiebs come in chocolate white fudge, sour cream chocolate chip, and birthday cake waffle flavors.
A Bolla Market in Seaford, N.Y., that opened in July 2020 was the first to feature a full-service Tim Hortons. Bolla Oil is based in Garden City, N.Y.
Bieber had shared with the Tim Hortons team that Timbits are his favorite item on the menu, leading to a partnership with chef Tallis Voakes, Tim Hortons director of culinary innovation, to experiment with flavor combinations, the company said.
“Doing a Tim Hortons collab has always been a dream of mine,” Bieber said. “I grew up on Tim Hortons, and it’s always been something close to my heart.”
- Bolla Oil is No. 31 on CSP’s 2021 Top 202 ranking of c-store chains by store count.
Participating Tim Hortons restaurants are also selling Timbiebs merchandise, developed in collaboration with Bieber and featuring a cozy beanie, a fanny pack and a tote bag.
Bieber also filmed a TV commercial for the Timbiebs launch, said Hope Bagozzi, chief marketing officer for Tim Hortons.
“What’s amazing about working with Justin is he has an authentic, lifelong relationship with Tims, and he was so invested in working on Timbiebs and our future plans together,” Bagozzi said. “He knows exactly what our guests already love about the Tims brand, and he’s helping us deliver new menu innovations that we know they’re going to love.”
Through Dec. 28, customers who are a resident of Canada or the United States and who are registered Tims Rewards members can enter a contest to win tickets to a Bieber concert. Customers can enter the contest by scanning for Tim Rewards in the restaurant, or placing a mobile order in the Tim Hortons app, when purchasing a Timbiebs 10-pack.
In addition to the Bieber promotion, Tim Hortons restaurants are celebrating the holidays with new holiday packaging, festive beverages and baked goods.
Holiday merchandise includes ceramic mugs and a matching tree ornament, plus festive stainless steel tumblers.
The holiday beverage lineup includes:
- Holiday Tree Doughnut: A yeast tree-shaped doughnut filled with Venetian cream and topped with green fondant and festive nonpareil sprinkles.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: A velvety hot chocolate and chocolate peppermint flavored beverage with whipped topping and sprinkled with crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte: A creamy espresso-base and peppermint mocha flavored beverage served hot or cold, with whipped topping and sprinkled with crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp: A blend of rich chocolate mint peppermint syrup with Tim Hortons’ frozen coffee, with a whipped topping and crunchy peppermint pieces.
Tim Hortons is on CSP’s20 Great Coffee Programs for 2021 list. Founded in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons has a menu that includes coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, teas and Iced Capps), fresh-baked goods, hot breakfast sandwiches, breakfast snacking items and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world, some in convenience stores.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.