NEW YORK — Through Sept. 28, Tim Hortons U.S. is selling a limited-time Pumpkin Pack. Available only through the Tim Hortons app or website, customers can get the full lineup of pumpkin spice baked goods—Pumpkin Spice Glazed Donut, Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Pumpkin Spice Timbits—for free with the purchase of a large Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Limited-edition pumpkin themed packaging will also be available at select restaurants in Dublin, Ohio; Lewis Center, Ohio; Lewiston, N.Y.; North Tonawanda, N.Y.; Lincoln Park, Mich.; and Rochester Hills, Mich.
In addition to the Pumpkin Pack, which starts at $3.49, all Tim Hortons U.S. restaurants feature a pumpkin spice lineup for fall that includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with fluffy whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: A cold sweet and spicy beverage made with pumpkin spice syrup and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: A pumpkin spice flavored muffin filled with a rich, creamy filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits: Sweet pumpkin spice flavored cake doughnut holes with a glazed exterior.
- Pumpkin Spice Glazed Donut: A pumpkin spice flavored cake ring doughnut coated with a sugary sweet glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew: Launching Sept. 29, the Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew combines the flavors of our rich pumpkin spice syrup with our classic cold brew topped off with a sweet, creamy cold foam and an extra syrup swirl.
Tim Hortons earlier this month celebrated the 25th year of its Smile Cookie Campaign to benefit charities and hospitals. In a Mother’s Day promotion in May, Tim Hortons offered a Donut Disguise Box that hid doughnuts in what appeared to be a book.
Tim Hortons is on CSP’s20 Great Coffee Programs for 2021 list. Founded in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons has a menu that includes coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, teas and Iced Capps), fresh-baked goods, hot breakfast sandwiches, breakfast snacking items and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world, some in convenience stores.