ST. LOUIS — Convenience-store coffee and tea provider Ronnoco Beverage Solutions has launched five new products.
Each product aims to meet consumer demands for caffeine on the go, convenience and quality while achieving superior taste, the company said.
"We take our time to carefully source and craft every Ronnoco product to help power busy consumers through their day with an authentic beverage experience," said Michael Becherer, vice president of marketing for Ronnoco.
The products include:
- Vita Jolt Coffee, an energy-boosting coffee that contains green tea and more than 12 vitamins and minerals. Each cup supports nutrition, heart health and memory, the company said.
- French Vanilla Cappuccino with added protein, which contains 5 grams of protein per serving.
- Lift Coffee, sustainably sourced coffee that also aims to help small coffee producers increase productivity.
- One-Cups (K-Cups), single-serving cups that come in Fair Trade Organic French Roast, Highlander Grog and Vanilla Hazelnut flavors.
- Java House Ready-to-Drink Coffee, cold-brew coffee that comes in Frappe Mocha, Pure Black Colombian, Lightly Sweet Vanilla and Lightly Sweet Salted Caramel flavors, all of which are packaged in single-serve bottles.
"We know that a quality coffee and beverage program within a convenience store has the power to drive traffic,” said Don Bergin, vice president of c-store sales for Ronnoco. “We are committed to continually elevating the performance of our customers with new innovations and products.”
St. Louis-based Ronnoco roasts, blends, grinds, packages and distributes coffee and tea under six primary brands: Ronnoco, Seattle Roast, Coffee House, Wild Horse Creek, Henderson and Camellia. The company also provides a variety of other beverages, such as cappuccinos, hot chocolate and smoothies, as well as coffee-related products and equipment, including cups, flavoring syrups and condiments. The company is jointly owned by Detroit-based Huron Capital Partners and Ronnoco management.