Sheetz unveiled a new doughnut collection this week "guaranteed to delight your taste buds and sweeten your day," the retailer said. Baked fresh daily, Sheetz’s new collection of doughnuts are now available at all of Sheetz’s 685 convenience-store locations across Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.
“Our team is excited to reveal this brand new collection of doughnuts to our customers,” said Lee Ann Adams, manager of bakery development for Sheetz and master baker of Sheetz’s new doughnut line. “While staying true to the original charm of these classic treats, we've infused a sense of refinement, elegance and innovation that cannot be found anywhere else. Each doughnut is made with premium ingredients and vibrant flavors, all designed to instantly satisfy and delight our customers’ taste buds.”
- Sheetz is No. 12 on CSP’s 2023 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by company-owned store count.
Sheetz’s new doughnuts are handcrafted with layers of European dough, and then fried and glazed with sugar syrup. These doughnuts are available in the following flavors:
- Peanut Butter Cup—topped with peanut-butter icing, chocolate drizzle and sliced peanut-butter cups
- Cookies N Cream—topped with cookies and cream-mixed icing and chocolate and vanilla-cream cookie sandwich pieces
- Strawberry Shortcake—topped with candy strawberry icing, pink and white flavorettes and sweet strawberry clusters
- Vanilla Galaxy—topped with multicolor swirls of vanilla icing and crunchy gold stars
- Turtle Brownie—topped with caramel icing, mixed brownie and candied pecan pieces and crunchy gold stars
- Coconut Chocolate—topped with chocolate caramel icing, toasted coconut, chocolate and shortbread pieces
- Apple Fest Fritter—made with sweet and tart varieties of apples, fried and glazed with sweet sugar syrup
- Classic Glazed—fried and glazed with sugar syrup
The new doughnuts will be shipped daily to all Sheetz locations, according to the retailer.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.