SALT LAKE CITY — With Travel Pulse reporting U.S. road trips are outpacing pre-pandemic counts for the first time, summer travelers can use Maverik’s enhanced Nitro Card to get instant savings on fuel coupled with additional benefits on its selection of food, drinks and snacks.
- Maverik is No. 22 on CSP’s 2022 Top 40 update to the 2021 Top 202 ranking of U.S. c-store chains by store count. Watch for the full 2022 Top 202 ranking in the June issue of CSP magazine.
Maverik’s elevated Nitro Card benefits now provide an instant 10-cents or more discount per gallon on fuel off the posted fuel price in addition to:
- 4x Trail Points for every $1 spent inside the store, excluding gift cards, lottery tickets, tobacco items and alcohol (Trail Points can be used to enter sweepstakes and are redeemable for free items.)
- 1x Trail Point for every gallon of fuel pumped.
- $1 extra-large fountain drinks—including foam cups.
- $1 large hot beverages every day—including coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino.
- Exclusive offers.
- Free BonFire burrito with signup.
With Nitro BestPrice, customers save money without thinking about it, the retailer said. Maverik continuously tracks the best advertised fuel prices in the area so that when customers pay with their Nitro card, they know they are getting the lowest posted fuel price.
Maverik Adventure Club members are in for additional summer savings with the 79-cent/89-cent Fountain Frenzy beginning May 25. Refreshment is available for 79 cents up to a large size fountain drink at Maverik stores in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming, and 89 cents in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Maverik brands itself as "Adventure's First Stop," a one-stop shop to fuel up for a road trip adventure with clean restrooms and fast and friendly service. To save on every gallon of gas, earn free stuff and get deals with an Adventure Club Card or a Nitro Card, customers can join the club by downloading the mobile app.
Salt Lake City-based Maverik has more than 380 locations across 12 western states. Locations include Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.