IRVING, Texas —7-Eleven is launching a new beverage experience that allows its customers to act as their own baristas.
The new beverage bars at select 7-Eleven convenience stores on Long Island will allow customers to customize their coffee for a fraction of coffeehouse prices, the Irving, Texas-based convenience-store chain said.
They can start with 7-Eleven’s traditional drip coffee; espresso-based options such as lattes, cappuccinos and americanos; or iced options such as iced coffee, cold brew and nitro cold brew. Customers can then select from a variety of milk, creamers, sweeteners and toppings.
The drinks are priced by cup size and not by contents.
The beverage bars can be found at these 10 locations:
- 260 Motor Parkway, Brentwood, N.Y.
- 126 E. Northport Road, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 655 Route 25A, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 710 Route 347, Smithtown, N.Y.
- 286 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, N.Y.
- 969 W. Beech St., Long Beach, N.Y.
- 635 Powells Lane, Westbury, N.Y.
- 599 S. Broadway., Hicksville, N.Y.
- 758 Old Bethpage Road, Old Bethpage, N.Y.
- 378 Oakwood Road, Huntington Station, N.Y.
7-Eleven operates, franchises or licenses more than 68,000 c-stores in 17 countries, including 11,800 in North America. It is No. 1 in the Top 40 update to CSP's2018 Top 202 ranking of c-store chains by number of retail outlets. The retailer's iconic brands include Slurpee, Big Bite and Big Gulp.