OKLAHOMA CITY — There’s a new food-related deal every weekday in September as Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores expands National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, Sept. 12-18, to the entire month.
In addition, Love’s is giving away a record-breaking 14 million My Love Rewards points during the month, including hundreds of daily winners and a 1-million-point winner at the end of the month. There also will be special deals Sept. 12-18 for My Love Rewards members.
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is No. 16 on CSP’s 2021 Top 202 ranking of c-stores by store count.
Food-related offers include:
- Buy-one-get-one (BOGO) on Love’s travel snacks Sept. 6.
- A free liter of Love’s water with the purchase of two fruit cups Sept. 7
- A free 1-ounce Robertson’s jerky with the purchase of two Love’s tacos Sept. 13
- A free 8.4-ounce Red Bull with the purchase of two Love’s tacos Sept. 17
- BOGO on a 28-ounce Gatorade on Sept. 20
- Free Pringles (2.26 ounce – 2.5 ounce) with any fountain drink purchase Sept. 21
- A free Nature Valley granola bar Sept. 24
- A free 3-ounce Cheez-It with the purchase of a pre-packaged sandwich Sept. 27
- A free 2-ounce Jack Link’s Steak with a 16-ounce Red Bull purchase Sept. 28
- A free 20-ounce Coca-Cola product with the purchase of two Love’s Tacos on Sept. 30
In addition, Love’s will give away a free Hot to Go sandwich or Fresh to Go salad with any oil change at Speedco or Love’s Truck Care from Sept. 12-18. Love’s also is offering a free Love’s hat with the purchase of two pairs of gloves for $24.99.
All the offers can be found here.
“We look forward to National Truck Driver Appreciation Week each year because it’s one way we say thank you to professional truck drivers who are essential to the country’s success,” said Jon Archard, Love’s vice president of fleet sales. “This year is special because it’s our biggest points giveaway ever.”
Each time drivers swipe their My Love Rewards card in September, they’ll be entered for a chance to win 1,000 or 2,000 My Love Rewards points daily. They’ll also be entered for a chance to win 1 million My Love Rewards points at the end of the month. Daily winners will be notified by email.
Oklahoma City-based Love’s has more than 550 locations in 41 states. Founded in 1964, the company remains family-owned and operated. And it has more than 410 truck service centers, which include Speedco and Love’s Truck Care locations. Love's Hospitality, a hotel management company, has 19 hotels in 13 states. It manages brands such as Sleep Inn & Suites, Best Western Plus, Fairfield by Marriott, MainStay Suites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comfort Inn & Suites, Suburban Extended Stay and Mictrotel Inn & Suites. Many hotel locations are adjacent to Love's travel stops.