Retailer GPM Investments' winter season promotions will provide shoppers with deals on coffee, food, beer and more, as well as discounts at the gas pump.
Running through March 29, the deals, including extra savings for customers enrolled GPM's fas Rewards loyalty program, are available in all convenience stores across the company’s family of community brands.
“As price inflation in grocery continues, we’re thrilled to offer our customers unique ways to save on winter essentials, as well as fuel,” said Ruth Ann Lilly, senior vice president of merchandising and marketing at GPM. “Additionally, we know the winter months are prime for hot beverages in the mornings, and we want to offer our enrolled loyalty members a great value on coffee.”
Coffee and food bundles to help customers stay warm through winter include:
- 99¢ any size coffee for enrolled fas Rewards members
- $2.50 for any size coffee and Tornado tortilla with enrolled fas Rewards card
- $2.50 for any size coffee and Ne-Mo’s bakery cake with enrolled fas Rewards card
- $1.50 for any size coffee and banana with enrolled fas Rewards card
Several deals on packaged products also include bonus rewards points for loyalty members. These include:
- Buy two get one 50% off Lay’s & Smartfood XL, all varieties; includes 2 cents off per gallon of fuel
- Buy three Doritos or Cheetos, all varieties, save $1; includes 2 cents off per gallon of fuel for fas Rewards members
- Buy one Budweiser pack save $5, buy two save $10 for any 12-pack or larger
- Two for $14 for Pepsi 12 and 15 packs, all varieties; $13 for enrolled fas Rewards members
- Buy one get one 50% off for King Size Reese’s, Hershey’s and Kit Kat bars; buy two and save 5 cents per gallon for enrolled fas Rewards cardholders
- Two for $4.50 all varieties Twix share size; includes 3 cents off per gallon of fuel for fas Rewards members
These deals continue GPM's “Buy More, Stack More, Save More” benefit, enabling enrolled fas Rewards members in participating states to save on fuel by stacking savings up to $1/gallon off their next fuel purchase, up to 20 gallons. Customers in Connecticut, Louisiana, Missouri and Wisconsin can also stack points that turn into fas Bucks for use at their local GPM stores. Fuel discounts vary based on state law.
- GPM Investments is No. 6 on CSP’s 2022 Top 202 ranking of U.S. convenience-store chains by store count.
Richmond, Virginia-based GPM Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of ARKO Corp., owns and operates c-store brands including Fas Mart, Shore Stop, Scotchman, BreadBox, Young's, Li'l Cricket, Next Door Store, Village Pantry, Apple Market, Jiffi Stop, Admiral, Roadrunner Markets, Jiffy Food Marts, E-Z Mart, 1 Stop,TownStar, ExpressStop and Handy Mart.
Members help make our journalism possible. Become a CSP member today and unlock exclusive benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.